Thursday, December 31, 2009

ARMY discharge, child support, marriage, unemployment, and step-children any advice?

Everything's hitting me at once! I have to support my family and seems like there are no options for help. I can't go back to the military, they gave me an honorable discharge but put personality disorder on my dd 214. I haven't been around my biological kids since I joined the ARMY in 2005; except I went to see them last September.





I need an income and I want to be involved with my biological kids. I need advice. I'm considering going to a truck driving school. I'm desperate now.ARMY discharge, child support, marriage, unemployment, and step-children any advice?
You are probably well aware that if you were diagnosed with a personality disorder it's going to be more difficult for you to gain employment. Also the current economy is not conductive to employment either. I suggest you find something temporary to help you ';make ends meet'; while you go into truck driving if that is what you're planning on doing. Even a couple of part time jobs is better than nothing. You need to go to court to gain visitation and try your best to stick to that schedule the court sets down. If you can't make it on time be sure to let the children's custodial parent know in advance and try to make other arrangements. Try to make sure the kids are always back in time. At first things will be strained but you sound like you're willing to do what is needed to step up and be responsible.ARMY discharge, child support, marriage, unemployment, and step-children any advice?
if you get on the road driving trucks you still wont be able to see you kids! but you need to remain single if you decide to take the road !
you are in some deep shat ! sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment