Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need advice about marriage.?

I am a 27 year old women ,I am getting married for my first time .


what advice do i need to know being a first timer. i believe in marriage . love and making it work the hard way. its funny not very long ago i really did not believe in nothing . now i ment jay my world has turned upside down. i am in love !!!! wow is a wonderful thing . he is such a really great guy. when we went is was like love at first sight . in my life its funny how things work out. we made a choice together not to have childern , is our marriage going to be easer or harder without childern ? i have lots of question . but, i think i just want to know ,what changes ? besides your last name.I need advice about marriage.?
Well, my biggest challenge was combining our lives and habits. We do not believe in living together before marriage so living with another person was stressful at times! We both had our own schedules and different quirks. I also had a bit of a problem sharing. This is so stupid but Ill tell ya anyways. I brought along my computer that Ive had since high school, and one day he started calling it ours! That kind of upset me because I got it before we got married, so that makes it mine right? Nope!! You must get used to the fact that its no longer mine, its ours. You also have to compromise about how you spend your money and decide on your savings goals. Im so lucky that I found a man who doesnt spend our money on totally frivolous things, but rather he likes to save money as I do. Also, communication communication communication... Thats the most important rule of all! If you two arent communicating, things are not going to go very well. I had to learn this the hard way. I refused to talk to my husband about things that were bothering me, or things I was having a hard time with because Ive always been extremely independant and only wanted help when I asked for it. You cant do this! One day he sat me down and told me that it really hurt him that I couldnt come to him with things and that he wanted me to come to him with anything and everything!! Its a struggle, but we definately communicate much better and that makes for a happy home. There are a lot of things that make a marriage great. Just as long as you put his happiness and needs first and you do the same, youve got a great foundation already! Marriage is hard work, but its great work! Good luck and congratulationsI need advice about marriage.?
First and foremost you have to do a lot of sacrificeing. Meaning if he wants to do something and you dont, do it anyway to make him happy. Dont start and argument over small things. He should do the same for you too. If he's late, dont get mad. If he forgets a certian event, dont get mad.
Yes, I think marriage without children is easier. My sister and her husband do not have any and they focus only on themselves and thier careers,goals, and ambitions. I call them DINKS. Double income no kids. Love at first sight is lust,and it is good to lust after the one you are going to marry. What changes? The lust. Usually.
Nowadys childrens are not as much important part in our life %26amp; u just 27 still have time only thing is 1st be celar wht u supose to do be frim.......al the best
ive not been married long. im 23 years of age and and have been married for 3 years. this is the two most important things that i have learnt so far, that could be valuable to all woman.





Communication.


its important that both parties knows to talk, and what to say as well as what NOT to say.


Never Shout, or complain. i think guys hate a nagging wife, and you wont get anything out of him. rather relax and compliment on his good traits. he will adore you so much more.





Self-respect.


i think woman are more likely to give a man their way in order to feel accepted, or loved. if you dont like it, dont do it. you have your own choices,even though you are a women. if you respect yourself, he will as well. if he doesnt. well, then the door was put their for a reason.... any ladies with me!!
If the not having children is a mutual decision it is good. a lot of marriage problems stem from how to raise the kids...then comes money. I would say....relax and enjoy being in love with someone who loves you....as to changes you will start thinking more of what makes him happy than what makes you happy....continue to plan things together. and know what the other person in thinking. Good luck and i wish you happiness
Every thing will change in your life. Give yourself time for the adjustment. The first five years are the toughest. A good marriage is based on trust, good communication, love and compromise. Pick your battles and don't put too much time and energy fight over the little things that don't matter. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment