Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need some advice in marriage?

things are not the same. married with 2boys 7y %26amp; 2y. at first het wanted a very close relationship. we did everything together no matter what. but as soon as he meets friends all change, he just do everything for them and they are 1st. Now recently he has gone out to pub 3 out 5 nights. he tells me a man must go out. comes home early morning hours and then sleeps entire day. gets up internet and ask me 2o'clock at night to go and have a drink somewhere. how can i wake our


domestic and ask her to babysit. he goes and tells me he invited me so i've got nothing to say. he is on internet all the time and will every night at 7 leave the house to visit a friend. that means eating and bedtime with the kids always me alone. became very rude saying hurtfull things no matter where infront of visiters. never spend time alone with each other but still can't be without each other. just can't see me going to be happy the rest of my life and i am already feel different. advise pleaseNeed some advice in marriage?
I'm in a predicament myself and I am separated from my husband and having a hard time deciding what to do. If your husband was my husband, man would it be soooo easy to decide!!! Definately a good-bye to that one. What kind of example is he setting for the kids?Need some advice in marriage?
Ask him to go for marriage counselling. If he refuses, leave him.





You are a single mother now anyway. Going out with friends occasionally is fine, but family should always be top priority.
If he goes out so much...when does he have time for work and to support the family??

No comments:

Post a Comment