Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need advice about marriage between cousins...?

I am so much in love with my cousin (my mother's sister's daughter) and I want to marry her. I need all the advice concerning religions, genetic counseling, i.e, the probablity of birth defects in the offspring, laws about cousin marriages in the US states, your personal opinion, everything you possibly could.. I am really serious about it and I just know she's in love with me as well.. I need some serious advice because I just can't stop thinking about her and it's been like 4 years..


I'd really appreciate all the advice you could give. I need advice about marriage between cousins...?
Umm Shash... You should give yourself some more time to think about your decision. I think your at a point in life where you have the whole future in front of you, and marriage shouldn't concern you right now... Its important before deciding for things like that to think about the consequences also. This way your fighting with society, including your family.


Well anyways knowing you, I know you can love easily lol, and as Imilya said there are a lot of fish in the sea. Good Luck.I need advice about marriage between cousins...?
Well you have 50% the same DNA assuming your mother and her sister have both parents in common. So yes, birth defects are likely. Since you most likely have different last names I'm not sure that the people issuing the marriage license would even know you are related. Different states have different marriage laws. If you are serious about it do some research on your state. Also, how old are you? If your young you may want to consider that there are TONS of women out there who are not related to you. Think about your family too, not just yourself. How would this affect your mom?
Sorry but sounds wrong to me =/ Really wrong.





There are millions of girls out there and I honestly do not believe you cannot find one to ACTUALLY love who is not your couzin.





Man, just think about the impact and effect it will have on your family, hers, your babies, etc It's not worth it and that if it is REAL love which I will be frank I am 100% sure it isn't. Iv seen you say ';I love you'; too easily to believe you really know what love is and what it means.





Im sorry to be harsh but iv got to say what Iv got to say and that is how I feel and the truth of how I feel.





Sick and wrong and you are NOT in love. PLease get stable relationships before doing something like this, find out what going out with a girl is all about, what love is and then move on.
Wow, looks like u r serious with ur cousin.. anyway, there is no problem in having a relation with ur cousin... if she loves u, what r u waiting, propose her.. anyway, ask for your family;s opinions first.. why not if u ask ur parents, well they know u better.. but then, if u ask me, its fine to fall in love with ur cousin... Good luck!
That is sick. And I mean sick in the actual meaning of that word. Twisted, perverted, warped. You're hopeless. That's not Love, that's imagination of your ill mind. A case psychiatrists would pay for.
Hes so concerned ^ lmao





Shash, just find a different girl. Not marry your cousin. thats a sick thing to do. Theres other fish in the sea.
Wow dude. That is sick and wrong. You should seek some type of counseling. It is never a good idea to pick up chicks at a family reunion.
I say go for it. As to marriage, check with an expert. You may need to get married in another jurisdiction.
WTF?! : (
find another girl..that is so sick
wow... you are reallly sick!!





Advice? get a life. :)
  • makeup techniques
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment