Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some advice on Marriage?

So me and my girlfriend are thinking about getting married, we both have full ride scholarships to the same school and are enlisting in the military. Were all for getting married (due to us having dated for 4 years now) but were not sure if we should do it before we finish college. However, due to her getting an MOS that causes her to go to the DLI in california for 1 year, were really considering swaping vows. Also we believe due to both of us being gone for a while for training we are intitled to benefits (money, being able to see one another, ect.) Were researching all possible pros and cons but i thought id get some honest opinions. I love her with all my heart and shes my best friend. Someone i want as a lifelong companion.





Thanks to all answerers.I need some advice on Marriage?
';I love her with all my heart and shes my best friend. Someone i want as a lifelong companion.'; - It's what you said here that really counts. All the rest is just details.





Marry the woman you love - I think it's marvelous!I need some advice on Marriage?
You lost me at MOS %26amp; DLI





But you should get married if you're sure you want it to by you and her against the world. Otherwise, don't do it. All the rest of this stuff shouldn't be considered.
I would have a small wedding now, and when you both finish college, I would have a big reception to celebrate your wedding, and your graduation from college.
Weighing the pros and cons is a mature way to approach decisions. After 4 years together, you both should have a good understanding of each other. If the two of you are sure your love will see you through all the challenges life has in store, I wish you the best and send my congratulations. You may want to keep in mind that with both of you making commitments to the military, there may be added stress to the relationship. Planning ahead and considering the best choices should serve both of you well and insure the best chances for a wonderful marriage.
Do you think your love is strong enough to endure the separations that come with the military. What if you are both sent in two different directions, will you be able to handle that, because it is hard enough when one is at home, but with both of you gone love has to be strong. I hope all works out for you, and it can if you both put the other person first. Congratulations on a live with each other.
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment