Thursday, December 31, 2009

OK Can someone please help me with advice on marriage?

Ok let me explain. I have been married to my husband for 6 years in october we have split up numerous times but have always seem to try to work things out. Before when we had split up he had started seeing this other woman who became pregnant with his kid who she ended up losing due to drug use. Anyways back in January she had him put in jail I of course got him out. When he got out he wanted his privacy to talk to his so called buddies. I trusted him but as time went by I soon came to realize it was her. After him tellin me it was one of his friends even gave me his friends name blah blah blah. That went on for about a month.. Then he quit talking to her for the past onth I thought everything was fine until the other day when he had a suspicious call. I never paid any attention to it. I went on about my business. I went and got the mail when to my surprise my phone bill (now this is in my name) up pops her number. Should I confront him? He always goes to another room and talks. Even when I enter the room he will ask what I need or whats wrong so she knows he's with me. But get this she has an active restraining order on him right now its up next month. He just got off probation over child support and restraining orders. He now says he wants to get even with a couple of people and to give him a month or so... thats around the same time her restraining order runs out. he still tells me he loves me everything is still the same he just gets really defensive when i ask him why hes talkin to her. and hes back giving me his so called buddy from works name. but also tells me to check his phone or he would bust the phone. i have checked it when he told me to and only ';PRIVATE'; callls show up. Am I just over reacting?? theres voice mails on my phone where she doesnt speak but i can retrieve her number from the envelope.. I am so confused what should I do??OK Can someone please help me with advice on marriage?
Seriously, your wanting someone else to tell you what you already know. Here it goes. ';HE'S CHEATING ON YOU';!!!! Kick his butt to the curb with all his possessions. What is it that you don't want to believe, do you think the cell phone company is lying, do you believe that every conversation he has must be in private is he a lawyer? No one has the right to tell you what to put up with and if cheating is one of those things that your willing to deal with then that's your choice, but for pete's sake don't act foolish about what's taking place, you know, don't be played a fool.OK Can someone please help me with advice on marriage?
This seems like an awful lot of drama. You must like it.





The rest of us would get some counseling, and bail.





Restraining orders, private talks.... god, hon. Sounds like a soap.
Honey, you need to send him off his merry way. Why are you even dealing with this guy. He's not even trying to pretend he's not still cheating on you. Why are you doing this to yourself?
This either the beginning of a bad book or movie or you are really not with it. You would stay with this guy why?????
Unfortunately, he has a child with her now, so she will always be in his life and yours too. Hiding the calls is not a good sign though. I would suggest you get out as this guy is no good. Find someone that will treat you right. Good luck.
u r being stupid......this man is a jerrk...to what i can see...u r being used...and secondly u r too fond of him...so u r just beinga little more tahna divinne to forgive this devil in disguise....do urslf favour...there is no dearth of woman in this world...so leave him...and secondly its easy to dump than to be dumped.....this man is not worth a girl likeu...i don't understand how come girls so educated like u choose such big time LOOSER...how??...u r educated....u seem doing quite well...don't be afraid of loneliness...make up a mind..be strong....marriage and men are not the end of life...they are means of life.....so dear just buck up...cheer urself......and leave him....

No comments:

Post a Comment