Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can anyone advice me about marriage?

im 21 and my boyfriend is 36.. we are planning to get married soon.. right now hes on australlia hes working there.. hes going home on may.. i miss him a lot..Can anyone advice me about marriage?
sure i can advise you.... dont ask strangers on the internet for their opinions about your love life





they dont think before they answer and they dont care about your feelings, they dont know your exact situation, they dont know the man you're talking about





duh!Can anyone advice me about marriage?
have sex before marriage....


i found out my fiance had a vasectomy and ED from medication (he's 32) I still love him though and we are still getting married but... that stuff may be a dealbreaker for some.





ask his view on kids


his future


his future with you


money


divorce


religion


abortion


ask some medical history


some relationship history


and anything else you find important
my parents have a big age difference and it is bad. Now my dad is in his 70s, quad by-pass surgery, knees don't work, going blind... and my mom's life is ending too b/c she has to take care of him.





She is aging faster than she should. Her life is ending with his, effectively, becasue she can't live her life without endangering his. I mean, she has to be with him, nursing him, 24/7. She was at the height of her career. And she had to end it all to take care of an elderly man.





I love my dad but it breaks my heart to see my mom's life end so early. Don't do this to yourself.
My advice is never marry anyone more than 10 years older than yourself. You are different wave lengths. Never marry a man that has children unless the mom has passes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment