Sunday, December 27, 2009

Marriage proposal advice astrologers seeked please please.?

Aspect of jupiter in pisces with low degrees, and mars, venus, mercury and sun in 10th house and libra asc.?


hey this is the kundli of the girl, my parents are looking for. i met her once, but my inner sense said no for her. her dob is 12/08/1987 place merta city, rajasthan, india, and time is 12:15 pm. I feel she was badly in affair somewere and her behaviour towards me was no good. i think her parents have been problem in her love life. she was involved in affair fully i means, with heart as well as physically. my parents are forcing me to marry her, while i just cant decide. my birth details are dob 16/01/1984. birth place gangapur, rajasthan, india and time 07:05 am. please advice me her nature, character, behaviour, moral and her involvement would be good as house wife in future shall i proceed or just say big no to my parents, actually i m very obedient person to my father especially. dont want to hurt him with no, but i dont find this girl good at all. please advice me. please.Marriage proposal advice astrologers seeked please please.?
If you don't want to get married to her, discuss with your father, that way you wont hurt his feelings. Just put him forward and tell him you dont have any other girl in mind and reason you're discussing with your father is because you put him first. That way he would understand. I am a muslim and in Islam astrology is wrong as make or break doesn't depend on stars (but thats another thing, I wont go into that). So I'm afraid, cant help with astrology factor. But relationships are more imp and after God, parents are of utmost priority...I hope he will understand...keep a low profile and assertive tone and he should be ok with it.Marriage proposal advice astrologers seeked please please.?
Your birth rasi is Taurus/Brikh and that of the girl is pisces/meen whose lords viz Venus and Jupitor do not have friendly terms.This is one negative point.Besides other doshas viz varan,tara,rashis etc the match also has the most negative Nadi-dosha which is generally and wisely avoided in matching.Your nakshtras are Mrigshoira and uttrabhadrapad respectivey which lie on the same nadi thus causing nadi dosha.Hence this match is not campatible altogether.
Don't marry her. You don't want to have a lifetime of regret. Tell your parents that the decision who you should marry is yours alone and not theirs to make.








Get Your Free Report Here --%26gt; http://HelpSaveAMarriage.com





Help Save Your Marriage. Discover The Proven Secrets To Avoiding Heartbreak And Costly Divorce.. WITHOUT Arguments, Legal Costs And Years Of Effort Today! Get Your FREE Report NOW!
If your mind says no then do not get married to her .do not spoil your life for the sake of your father .he will understand you,
You can say NO
chek out .........
Your parents can't force you to marry her. Tell your parents how you feel about her. Tell them you feel she is being forced to marry you and she actually likes someone else. Your parents want you to be happy. Just go by your gut feeling. I faced this a couple of years ago. My parents and grandmother loved the guy and I met him as well. He is a nice person but I felt something wasn't right. So I just told my parents it wasn't going to happen. They were not happy about this but they accepted it. Now my parents are glad I didn't go through with it because I would have had a mother in law from hell lol

No comments:

Post a Comment