Sunday, December 27, 2009

Marriage help! advice please?

marriage advice please. me and my wife get along pretty good we tell each other we love each other most everyday even after 10yrs. But she seems to have this hobbit of giving deception lies on the littlest things. like who she seen up town just passing her side walking.for instance if someone seen her up town walking and just asked how was I doing or is is he mad at me or something.





now she gets home but 2 hours later she will blurt out that she seen this person up town (whom we know very well).when she was walk to the store. I then ask her what did he say. she replies by saying he dident say anything to me. I said well that dont make sense he


walks up to you by your side and dont say a word its not like him.or even consistant that someone would not say anything. she replies saying well he dident say nothing. I said to her come on that dont sound right he was quiet. she then pause for 5 seconds looks up to


the left. I said why you pausing are you thinking a answer. she just gives a short studer (at other times not just a short giggle and smerk then a answer) and says well he just asked was you mad at him for something. and I said I dont know. I then told her then why would you lie to me in the first place you dident say you dident remober you said he said nothing to you at all. you said it tiwce to me. she replies and say I dont know. my wife does this really allot on things. thats just once case in time recently.keep in mind Im always direct and honest with her and she knows that all to well.so why does she do this


to me. Its the point of it all why do most of the time I got to drill her for honest answers on even littlest stuff.





it certinly show in my mind she has no respect for me by doing


this.But why else doe she do this. and what kind of message is this puting out if any.Marriage help! advice please?
The message I get here from this is there's something else to the story. Infatuation with this person maybe I don't know but now would be a good time to start keeping record (written so you don't forget and get it straight) of what she says and DON';T drill for answers. If you hammer for answers then she knows your are on to her and she will adapt to the situation which will make it harder on you. I know this is hard to do but be patient and the truth will present itself.





On the other hand maybe you are controlling and she doesn't know how to answer in fear that you will get mad. Fact most women (not all) cheat do to something wrong in the relationship. Regardless whether it's her or you in the wrong seek counseling, long term relationships are tough and you been at it for a while. Listen to them they have heard it ALL cause we all experience the same emotions therefore all relationship are basically the same when it comes to problems. A spouse telling lies is a certain problem that can't be ignored cause trust is the most important thing for ANY relationship even in a best friend.





I'm SURE you are not perfect either so relax, be understanding and seek help to show you love her still.Marriage help! advice please?
Don't just imitate or fantacise with wrong thoughts. Try find out your weakness and offer full confidence in action and thought and words to your wife. Respect her and every thing should be at right place.
wow you are soooo serious, maybe she didn't want to start gossip, he;s thinking you are mad at him for something..who knows..gees I could not be married to you...you could wake the dead... sounds like she doesn't even wanna talk to you, If you were in the military, i could understand the drilling..but gees...man..get a grip !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment