Friday, April 30, 2010

Need advice for 4 year marriage.?

My husband and I will be married for 4 years this December. We are going into counseling this month because we've hit some turn around in our marriage. We had our first son just about a year ago, and we haven't been the same since. I think our problems started before that, but have definately gotten worse since the birth of our son.





I can't seem to pinpoint what's bothering me about our relationship, except to say that I feel like I have ';cold feet'; about our future. On our wedding day I was as calm as can be and at this point, I feel like a nervous bride or something. I feel like I can't trust my husband with our future, like he will put his needs before his families. (Needs as in job, not other women.) I'm worried he won't be the type of father I want him to be to our son. Right now, I';m not sure what I want from my husband.





Is this normal or common to feel this way at this early in our marriage? Has anyone felt these things in your marriage and still had a successful one?Need advice for 4 year marriage.?
Yeah it is normal. You the thing with us women are that we spend too much time planning the future and how it should be and what should happen when etc. And we forgot that not everyone thinks like us and not everyone will behave the way we think. So, stop trying to think too much of what it'll be like in the future and how your husband will behave or do etc. Live in the present, see how things are going. Your husband has new responsibilities a kid and he is thinking of the future of the kids and what he wants to give you both etc.





So talk to him about your fears and worries and stop worrying. Things will get better. I experienced it too, but after talking to my husband, things improved. I suggest the same for u. Good luckNeed advice for 4 year marriage.?
i think that you need to talk to him, thats what marriage is all about. talking and communicating. its perfectly normal to feel insecure but you wont be able to get passed it unless you talk about it. Maybe he's waiting on you to make the move here. You have to remember you have control of your son's future just as he does. its going to take both of you together to raise him. You sound like maybe you just have kept things bottled up. LET THEM OUT GIRL....Talk to your hubby. I wish you well. Shannon ;)
All you need is love. You dont need money, or some kind of picture of what you think your future should look like. As long as you and your husband love each other, nothing else matters. You can be happy poor or happy rich as long as you love each other. But if you love money more than your spouse, then things could get shaky. I'm not sure what you are talking about that you cant trust him with your future like maybe he is spending too much time at work? or he is getting into a business that you think wont work and will put you into the poor house?





You need to love your husband so much that if he lost all your money and possessions you would be happy just to sleep next to him in a cardboard box and love him so much that even if a rich man came along and offered you 100 million dollars to leave your husbad, you would not. Once you love him that much and he knows it...everything else falls into place.





At least thats how it works for me %26amp; my wife.
ive been with my man for 5 years and sometimes it may have felt that way but i would say in the beginning never this far into the relationship.. but then again im having my baby on monday so i havent been in ur shoes all the way! im sure that maybe ur scared cuz u dont know what to expect but dont think it may end between u, just take it like this if u pass it u can make it through everything!!





good luck and please answer me!!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtYsTX6OSk7Anq8vAikt3Nvsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081018153142AAV9Ar3

No comments:

Post a Comment