Friday, April 30, 2010

I need advice on how to help my marriage. My husband will not discuss the problems we encounter. Help!?

I want to talk about it; he will not. He is a very good father toward the girls, but not a good husband. There is no affection, sex, surprises, nothing. He is selfish. He will accept but not give.I need advice on how to help my marriage. My husband will not discuss the problems we encounter. Help!?
All you can do is try. If he doesn't want to try or maybe go to any marriage counseling or listen to how you feel. Then you need to ask yourself if you can live with how he is. He will not one day miraculously change his ways without working to do s. So you have to decide if you can live with him and how he is. Sounds like you are a giver and he is a taker. Maybe stop giving so much, focus on your kids and yourself and tell him if he wants this marriage to work then he needs to come with you to some counseling to try to fix the problems. If he doesn't want to then like I said, you have to decide if you want to live like that. Good luck to youI need advice on how to help my marriage. My husband will not discuss the problems we encounter. Help!?
I would seriously reconsider this relationship*.....
see a counselor yourself even if he will not go
Tell him it is time for a marriage counselor or a divorce lawyer take his pick.He sounds like he may be gay, or like he just doesn't love you anymore.
sounds like the best option would be some counseling, and after that fails, a divorce, but there's no limitation on seeing the kids for either of you.
Will he go to counseling with you, have you asked? I give you credit for hanging in there and trying to make it work.
i dont see a problem here, He is the man!!
I have the same problem...he refuses to go to counseling either, so I'm going by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment