Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How should I celebrate my first night of marriage? Any secrets,tips and advices for overall control?

a lot of kissing and if it's your first time take all the time you need.How should I celebrate my first night of marriage? Any secrets,tips and advices for overall control?
enjoy your spouses company and do what ever feels natural. i held my wife the entire first night believe it or not.... no actually we did make love. we went to dinner came home and drank some champagne and just enjoyed each others company.How should I celebrate my first night of marriage? Any secrets,tips and advices for overall control?
Enjoy each other. Be glad that your souse gave you the opportunity to be your spouse. It's a sign of trust. Just enjoy each other and your marriage. Be happy.
Marriage is not always about intercourse but.. WHO CARES. Go have some naughty fun! Experiment with each other. :D
Read the 69 ways! That will help you very much!
just get the first 3 minutes of fumbling over and done with... then relax into it..

No comments:

Post a Comment