Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Free astrology advice about chances of my marriage this year?

my birth date is 28 july 1984Free astrology advice about chances of my marriage this year?
Namely, a Venus-Jupiter trine is wonderful to have, especially if both planets are in strong essential dignity. You are one lucky person, and will get away with murder. In fact, I remember when I had the dubious pleasure of examining a natal chart of a highly morally dubious person, who had a stunning Venus-Jupiter trine. Needless to say, this is someone who got away with everything.





Simply having this trine is not going to be enough to make you good or trustworthy, and may actually lead someone into a terrible life, simply because there appear to be no immediate consequences. On some level, having this natal combination can be a more difficult task for the soul than having a chart rife with obstacles and problems. But hey, it sure feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment