Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice for helping my marriage?

Ok I have been married for 7 years been together for 10 years. Last weekend we had sex and just did not feel the connection there so we decided we needed some time apart. Lets start with my parents. They are very controlling and have never really accepted me . They have never really liked my husband. They have talked about and talked down to and to get there approval I have too. Big mistake. I have not always been the best wife ever. I have said things and have not always been there for him. He has always been there for me. we have now been apart for one week he called daily and several times a day to check on me and the kids. He is coming over this weekend to watch the kids so I can go to work. He says there is a chance for us. I cannot help but to ask him questions like if he loves me he says yes, are you coming home he says maybe. He said leave me alone let me come to you. He said like the first time I met you and I was coming over you were on the front prch sweeping cause u did not think i could come and I did. he said to stop asking me question u are driving me crazy. he said let me come to u.He said let me feel the connection again. let me come to you. I said what can I do to get u back and he said nothing. I just love him so much and just want him home. He came over yesterday and we had the best sex ever and he said he loved me several times. he said let me come to you. But what if he dont. I am so scared that he wont. I am so confused . I understand he needs some time and space but man this is killing me. When I cry he says to stop the bull ****. he said u are to emotional but I cannot help it. He says he is hurt and I have said over and over I am so sorry butit dont seem to help. he sent me a text last week that said I feel I can find my way back in time but u need to stop being so emotional and we need to focus on the kids right now. He said I cannot forget the last 11 years. and I cannot either. Is the 10th yr a dead end mark of the marriage or what . when he calls do I just listen to him and not show no emotions or what. What is the trick to win him back any advice please help meAdvice for helping my marriage?
Put the shoe on the other foot. Are you someone you'd come home to? If not start behaving like it.


When he calls sound happy to hear from him, be sweet, and don't apologize, don't hash up things from the past, don't tell him all the things you are going to do just do them without words. Men don't heal their pain with words or analyzing. They heal with actions. Act like the new and improved wife, act more loving, act sexual and he will see that you are willing to put the past behind you and move forward. I believe this is what he is looking for and why he is waiting to come to you.





This doesn't have to be the end. Work on a new beginning.Advice for helping my marriage?
Give him the space he is asking for, just make sure he know that you love him, if it is meant to be, it will be. Be there for him, I know how it is when you can't keep your emotions back, but tyr to, unless it is the right moment. I cry a lot, i always have ever since I was a little girl, if I am upset in any way, i cry. you just have to try to keep it under control. Good Luck.
there is no advice in the world that can help you WIN him back. If it's meant to be then he'll come back maybe he is just trying to rekindle what he felt and vice versa when you first got together so he thinks time apart will bring you closer after he comes home. Then again how long will the same feelings of the ';beginning'; last again? Maybe trying doing some marriage counseling even if it's just you going at first. I'm not saying it's your fault but it's a start!
Sounds to me like he wants his cake and eat it too. Hes got the best of both worlds right now. He gets to get laid when ever he wants plus doesnt have to tell with you being so emotional and all of the neg stuff. But he needs to know that noone is perfect. We all have flaws. But the question is can he live with your flaws?


I know I am not perfect and neither is my husband but when you love someone you over look all of that. It really doesnt bother you that much because you are in love.


He basically wants you to play hard to get. He must have the 7 year itch. Being married so long he probably doesnt feel like its a challenge anymore. And guys like challenge. Make him work for it. I guarentee it will be like butter in your hands. He will love the work it takes to get you back. Its like a game to him. He will be happy in the end and so will you for you will love getting all that attention you get like when you were first together
Personally, I dont think you need to do anything. Hes coming home, its just a matter of when. Just calm down or you just might end up chasing him away because of it. His mind is made up so all hes aking is for you to stop being so emotional as for whatever reason, he cant handle it. So now its up to you to jsu stop doing what he asks and he will be there. Good luck
He wants to feel the chase again, and you are begging for him to come back. It's not going to work unless u stop. Take this time away from him to focus on YOU, make yourself a better person, start doing things that you like, gain some confidence. He will come around especially if he can see that you aren't beggin him too. Trust me. If he wasn't coming back, he wouldn't be talking to you at all right now. Take a deep breath and relax. People can't just move on after a 10 year relationship. You need to just be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment