Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice on Sex be4 marriage?!?

We originally decided to wait till after marriage to have sex. But the situation had it that we had sex within two months of our relationship. Now I am concerned if this has broken his respect for me, and If he lost his desire to be with me? I was lead to image that men are excited until they ';score';. But he still called me and acted the same as usuall. There hasent been any drastic change. But I am wondering about the respect part. I didnt want t o do it, But it happened. Any AdviceAdvice on Sex be4 marriage?!?
Your theory on ';men are excited until they score'; is a common misconception i think. yes, men are horny bastards but if they really love the woman they are with, regardless of if they have sex or not - the respect factor isn't going to change. At least now when you get married you wont feel as scared and sex wont suckAdvice on Sex be4 marriage?!?
Don't worry about it. At least you know how it gonna be. But remember, nowadays Sex is very important and don't do it before your wedding maybe can be a problem after.
Only Dorks would be ';excited until they score';, and then lose interest. Any normal red-blooded male would like to be in a long term relationship with regular sex.
It happens! Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment