Friday, April 30, 2010

Do you think your spouse would be upset if he/she knew you asked advice on here about your marriage problems?

Nope.Do you think your spouse would be upset if he/she knew you asked advice on here about your marriage problems?
or a religious person, or your mom or his mom or a friend or any family member....if youve talked to your spouse about your problems and it doesnt get resolved....that's when you begin seeking advise. here's as good a place as any for him to possibly be upset about. anyway, we are all strangers here and it keeps family out of the problem. he should be glad.Do you think your spouse would be upset if he/she knew you asked advice on here about your marriage problems?
I know from experience. A few mos. ago I came on for the first time and asked about my marriage...I went on to explain I was in a phone/text affair (never touched) with a friend from another state. Was very confused about what I should do - married for 10 yrs and felt at a crossroads. When I was ';caught'; a week later - my husband found my question on yahoo.


Of all the things I did, that question hurt him the most. We are together, and happy and in counseling - we're both so relieved it was only what it was, and we're moving forward. HOWEVER, the words I left on here will resonate in his head for a long time. Maybe it was good for us - I wanted him, but with a good kick in the pants - but words are painful when read...


And by the way - no one on here helped me, just kicked my booty! It's a ';fun'; forum, but was painful for me at a down place in my life....
YES and NO.





Yes, I think that any person does not like to think their partner is discussing relationship problems with others.





NO. If I told my gf that I needed somebody with who I could talk about our relationship then I am SURE that she would prefer something anonymous like Yahoo Answer (or at least a real person she did not know). The WORST THING (really piss her off) would be if I chose one of her friends or family.
Great question. Mine would be pissed because she feels the internet is for cheating, either emotionally or physically. But this is a great forum because if nothing else you see how many people from all over have problems similar to your own (poor bastards). But yeah, she would be pissed.
Oh i know mine would blow a gasket. She is a very private person she talks to no one about anything. I have tried to get her to make a good friend someone she can talk to about everything that is a no go with her she just keeps it all in.
If he would be mad, I would tell him to shut his mouth cause I do not get to go out and have all kinds of friends like he gets because I am busy taking care of my kids, a full time job, I'm a part time student, oh yeah and the house work!
yes he would be if i was really seeking advice about some problems.. he'll expect me to find solutions with him and only him... but he woudn't be pissed if i were just chatting or answering questions for the fun of it.
Nobody gonna know it and its not bad to take some advice


or opinion from different people.
yes she would be upset...if I put it on a serious note..but I know how to make it sound as if it was just for fun...and she would infact laugh at my deed!!
Nope, because it is anonymous.
It would depend on what I was asking about.
YES. That's why I answer other peoples questions.
I know mine would. He's already told me so.
Yes he would be very Pissed!

No comments:

Post a Comment