Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need some more advice on this marriage thing?

Ok I told my husband i wanted a divorce well during the 3 weeks we were apart after we got back together i found out that he had been seeing someone else and they had sex and what not, but he finally admitted to it the other day, and says he's sorry, he thought i was gone for good b/c i never told him i wanted a divorce before, but there was nothing there between them, and he wishes he could take it back, but during intimacy i dont seen that spark in his eyes anymore, I just don't know, can someone tell me some signs that he loves me still my best friends who is a guy told me this was a rebound relationship w/the girl he was messing with during that 3 weeks, b/c he was very hurt and wanted to avoid being alone and avoid hurting but he has never cheated, what are some signs he's still in love with me and he wont do it again, and how can i talk to him about how i feel how can i get him to open up, girls, and especially guys, please HELP ME, b/c i love him and should've never dumped him!I need some more advice on this marriage thing?
Sounds like your done. Beware of what you ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment