Friday, April 30, 2010

Help with marriage issues? A word of advice, or three.?

Since we're on the topic on marriage, i thought I'd ask a couple of questions.





1) Will you get married here in the UK (or wherever you are), or go back to your parents country to get married?


2) How do you feel about men with cut glass, hugh grant accents.


3) I'll be working for the British Foreign Office, once my postgraduate degree is over, so would you be prepared to fly around the world for 2-3 years, and live overseas.





By the way, this is not an advertisement. I'm only 22, and don't plan on getting married for another 4-5 years, until i have a house I'm proud of, and a good deal of money, BUT, I asked the first Q because I'm hopefully, going to get married in Pakistan to a girl i met when i was 17, and absolutely fell head over heals for. She just happens to be a sensationally beautiful girl who could pass for a supermodel...but it's just a coincidence i assure you that i happened to fall for her. But my father wants me to have an arranged marriage with her...so it works out perfectly.Help with marriage issues? A word of advice, or three.?
1. any were i have no back home persay. but i think i wanna marry an iraqi or palestinian or russian. lolz


2. i dunnoe wat to say but i want my guy to have an accent.


3. omg i am planning to do that too! or join the csis . i am still high school though but i might also want to be a lawyer or something in the media or w/e i can't choose. i'm going trough a confuse time right now and in highschool they are like choose wat u wanna be and crap like that. but i have been thinking about the army or air force.


I call my father, father. is that really that weird? wait yep it is i just recalled some past moments.


---


@asker


ahaha! lolz u just hit the nail. but lolz goodluck with ur girl :)


i know many Pakistani girls and some are so kind and nice and very pretty! but then again some are quite um ya but it's just the culture sometimes and how Canada has taken a toll on them. so what degree are u taking? i just decided i'll take a degree in political sciences and see where i can go from there.Help with marriage issues? A word of advice, or three.?
I never heard a person apologize for calling his ';father';, father. What is wrong with you.





Edit: Have you ever heard a mother say he is the dad of my child. When someone is talking directly to their father; dad has always been proper. These are two different context and neither requires an apology.
Asalamualikum,


1. umm i got married in my dad's country :) but i am living here with my hubby .. he is not here for now :(


2. i don't judge by the looks or behaviour or anything i just dont judge:)


3. yes i like traveling wether its for fun or business :).





May Allah (swt) guide u.





Peace.
I call my father, father... always


Who cares if everyone says dad?


I don't have to, anyways father sounds better





1)Doesn't matter


2)Fine


3)Sure





Lucky you! =)
Q1) Where ever my love goes, i will go


Q2) Sexy/hot


Q3) Are you promoting yourself? lol!





If you can marry your teen love that's great, however if she is being forced to marry you, and you marry her then that's no good,
1) Yes


2) Ok


3) Yes





I am not ready for marriage just yet though. Insha'Allah you'll find your ideal wife :-)
1- i will go back to my husband (or fiance rather) 's country for the wedding


2- accents?


3- not a question?





best of luck brother :D
1) its kinda hard to do when my country's in civil war... hopefully that will change if not any other Muslim country will do Inshallah


2)whats wrong with glasses, i wear'em ... accents are welcome.


3) No.
1) I would want to marry someone from the UK


2) Nice, yes why not


3) I don't think I will be if there were any kids involved





I hope it goes well for you, inshaa-Allah
1) UK


2) Okay


3) Yes (Wherever he is I will go)


4) All the best.
1) UK


2) Ok


3) No.
I hope to get married in the UK, my parents are here, and Afghanistan isn't exactly ideal...





I love British accent, although I have one myself, it's different hearing it on guys, because guys my age use a lot of slang, which I don't like :\





Traveling's good, a chance to see the world and experience new things :)





There's nothing wrong with using the term father, I use it often enough.





Good luck with finding your future wife, you just have to remain patient, you seem like a nice enough guy.
You geek lol okay and to answer your questions.





1. Yes I'm hoping to get married in my country to a guy there my parents have chosen for me.





2. I don't care as long as you're somewhat good looking but i personally think british accents on guys are kinda gay lol but maybe i'm used to american accents





3. I think flying somewhere else to live would be kinda fun, so nope no problem with that





That was easy lol and yeah nobody says father anymore unless you're old

No comments:

Post a Comment