Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I want a baby but I believe in marriage first I need advice!?

You knnow me and my man a great together. He already has children and never been married. Me on the other hand never been married or children. But I'm ready to have a children but I am nont getting any younger and I know I will be great mother. I have always been the one where I want to get married before having children. Am I being too old fashion? My boyriend wants to have a baby too but i'm indecisive with either having a baby first or getting married first. What should I do??I want a baby but I believe in marriage first I need advice!?
I'm not saying that you would have to get married, but having children while married works out SOOO much better. But If you believe that he will support you and the baby when not married to him then go for it. Everyone has their reasons, but think really hard about this before proceeding.I want a baby but I believe in marriage first I need advice!?
There are reasons for doing things in the right order. Ultimately it's up to you don't sell yourself out.When you have children outside of marriage you put yourself in a position that if things go bad you are not entitled to anything but child support and from the sounds of it you will have to get in line. On the other hand if you are married and things go wrong things are joint property and you have rights. If things go well and nothing goes wrong then it's all good. I also think it is important to set an example of your morals to your children by your behavior. Good luck and i hope it all works out
If marriage is important to you, why can't you guys get married? You don't give a reason as to why this is impossible. You're right, you're not getting any younger, so at some point you have to choose if you want to have a kid with a guy who doesn't want to commit to marriage - or if you want to take the risk of leaving the relationship and looking for someone who will make this commitment. You and your b/f both have the right to feel the way you do, but it sounds like your feelings are incompatible. It's entirely up to you two to choose between trying to change each other's mind or parting ways.
To most, that might sound an old fashion opinion. For me, it speaks of self-worth and self-respect. It tell me that you're a woman who knows what she want's and has a high esteem of herself.


So why change just because the world says so.


Remember this though, marriage is never a straight and clean answer. There are great kids, men and women, that are product of marriageless union.


So from me, all you can hear is do what what's best for you. If it means changing your mind without losing your self-respect then do it. But never change expecting the world to change for you or expecting a great reward from it, it rarely does. Trust me.
well they generally say marriage first because you need time to feel your marriage out and see how each works and see they morals and etc, but if he already has children then in a way they become yours too so youa re already a mom technically. plus it just really depends on you and if he even wants children with you have you talked about it with him?
Get married first. Obviously if your bf had children and has never been married, once you have his child , he will not marry you either. Please be one of the few women now days who wait to get married and then have children. Lets try to keep at least some of the traditions our parents grew up with.
Get married first. It only makes sense. Marriage does not guarantee stability, but makes it more likely.
Get married first or dont do it.
It's essentially up to you, but I agree, get married first. It's better for you and your child!

No comments:

Post a Comment