Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can anyone give advice on how to reignite a marriage?

My husband and I have only been together for about 2 and a half years. I know there are many books and such for getting the passion back into a marriage. I just need something that works. I love him more than anything and before we had our child, we were madly in love. So much has changed that I am afraid we will never be as happy as we were. Please help.....Can anyone give advice on how to reignite a marriage?
Once you have kids its easy to lose each other in everything that is going on. Slow down, find a sitter or put the kids to bed and spend a little time focussing on him in ways that were important to him before the kids came along.





Each day, ensure that you quietly tell him in a place where you are alone that you love him and give him a squeeze. Give him a touch somewhere each day that lets him know that you are still looking at him in the way you used to. Let him know you appreciate all that he does for your family every day.





The first few years after we had our child we had similar problems, but I just slowed down and refocussed some of my attention to him. We are together 15 years now and the passion is still as hot with him as it was when we married.





Good luckCan anyone give advice on how to reignite a marriage?
OMG! you are in the same situation as I am RIGHT now! Weve been together for 2 years and before I had my son, we were crazy for one another... then afterwards, things got bad... We stuck it out tho....and as of now, we are seperated... If you still love him and want to be with him... SHOW him... TELL him... After we seperated, he started wanting to date... I wasnt giving ';it'; to him enough.... So NOW I am... when we see each other... Make him feel like you still love him... Make him fall back in love with you... I thought I had lost him... but I didnt... I just couldnt stand the thought of him being with another women...


Whatever is was that you did before you had your son... Do it! Its not that hard.. its just that after a while you get comfortable...You forget that in order to stay in love you have to continue to work at it... With me, before we seperated, I never did my hair or make-up except on special occasions... I always wore pajama pants and t-shirts... So now, Everytime I see him I look good! I shave and curl my hair the whole 9 yards... make him feel special... Tell him how sexy he is... how hot he makes you... pump up his confidence....





If you think of something... or get a good answer... that works.. let me know so I can try it!





Good luck to you and your marriage! I wish you the best!
you gotta go out on a date. just you and him. dress up, flirt with him, give your body to him, give him a massage, do what he likes. it takes 2 to make a marriage work but someone has to start. don't give up. marriage always gets better.
well i guess it all depends on what he is doing when he is around you..........is he watching t.v.?.........if so try getting him to go places that don't have anything to distract him, then make your move
I believe the best way to show him that you love him is to do the things he likes. Find away to do the activities he wants to do. Service is the secret to love. Make your marriage you number one priority.
'before we had our child, we were madly in love'


Exactly why people shouldn't have kids.
express your love always.Try doing different things you think he might like.if you can't think of any,ask him.Ask him if there is anything you can do for him.while your child is asleep,approach him and ask if you two can be together sexually,and try something new.if you don't know what to do,ask him if there is anything you can do for him?


Just ALWAYS express your love.If he is not ready to give up-he will notice the change in you and he might like that.good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment