Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice on love affair, marriage & family issue?

Iam 23yrs old working girl. My sister is in 12th standard and my mum iswidow, she is house wife. I have been leading my family right after12th class. I have been going around with my partner from past 2yrsapprox. His family has been pushing him since then to marry but afterone year he informed his family about our relation still they are inhurry. I told him to wait till the time my sister completes herschooling, guy agreed. One day my guy tells me that we should notincrease our relation for such a long time %26amp; he believes thatun-named relations doesnt last for more than 2yrs. He says we shouldmarry in 6months as your sister will be completeing her schooling. Nowi dont want to marry so early because of 2reasons.


a) I am not mentally prepared to handle the responsibility of a family


b) If i marry in 6months my family's financial condition will beextremely poor they have to depend on me %26amp; my husband foreverything





which i dont want, my guy doesnt want to wait for a long time but i amnot sure if he will wait even for 1yr 6months. Because my sister willgive exams in march %26amp; her result will be out by July 2010. Then shewill take admission in correspondence course, then she may take time toget a job. I want at least my sister should start earning before mymarriage what should i do?Advice on love affair, marriage %26amp; family issue?
It doesn't sound like you are ready for marriage and I can see why. Don't marry him.





If he wants to be with you he WILL wait. By some chance he doesn't wait.. it'll be okay. You'll find someone else to fill his shoes-someone better than he is. He has a warped way of looking at life and marriage. I'd leave him... your family and what YOU want to do should come first.Advice on love affair, marriage %26amp; family issue?
It seems that you now much better what is responsibility than your partner. And your gut says that this marriage is early. I never liked men who forced or urged his marriage. Even, I never liked men who are depending on his family's opinion or verdicts. So I think, it is time to look for an other partner. Sorry.
I can understand how you feel, but you also have your own life to live. Your mother can go out and get a job to help support her family, this is not up to you to do. If you really love this man and want to marry than do this, but don't marry if you are not ready. This all depends on you, and what you want for yourself. Don't worry about this guy if he really loves you he will wait, if he won't then he isn't the man for you. Don't be manipulated into doing anything you don't want to do. That includes taking care of your family.
Don't be pushed into something you are not ready for. If he and his family think it's the only way to go, then maybe he should be the one to go for he's not listening to you, he's listening to them. Is that the kind of husband you want, one who listens to his family first? You may be better off rethinking this whole relationship thing. It seems he may have found someone to marry and he is holding on for dear life and he doesn't know if he really loves you, he only knows he wants to or has to get married. That is no way to enter a marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment