Friday, April 30, 2010

Ignore or talk things out? What should I do? I don't know, I don't know!!!!!?

So, I met this guy and he was very nice, and I was very lonely, so I acted a bit too flirty and I started to like him a lot...Well, after the first week, I didn't see him around school like I had when we first met, and he kind of hinted that he didn't like me...Even though a week before he had been totally flirting...... So, it turned out that he had a girlfriend and she had been treating him like crap and she had said she had cheated on him and they had been having trouble. In other words, he had been flirting with me to make her jealous, or just to meet other girls I guess...But anyway, then he started hinting about sex to me, and finally i told him I liked him and he said he still had feelings for his girlfriend (UGH). and then he asked (the same day I said I liked him) if I wanted to hang out so I said yes, and then he texted me and wanted me to come over that night (to make the moves on me) so I started to ignore him, and he called and I ignored him. I never told him why I was ignoring him, but I think he thinks I feel rejected that he didn't like me back, even though the real reason is because I know what he was doing (he wanted sex)...





So now, he's called me like 3 times and whenever he sees me he waves and calls my name, and I keep ignoring him, and then today he called and said he wants to hang out, and I checked his myspace and he's no longer with his girlfriend...........But I Don't even have feelings for him anymore..............But I don't want an enemy, and I know it wasn't all his fault for being a pig, I mean, I totally led him on and I guess I pretty much set myself up for making him try to take advantage of me...I feel bad about that because I think if I had acted differently, he would have been a different person and I think he's ultimately a nice guy but was having trouble with his girlfriend, and then I was there almost asking to be played around with (just by ditzyness and flirtyness)...So I just want some advice........Should I just talk to him and get things straight and be friends? Or is he a total jerk? I honestly don't believe he's a jerk, I just think that events played out in such a way that it makes him seem like one....





What do you think I should do??????Ignore or talk things out? What should I do? I don't know, I don't know!!!!!?
He doesn't sound like a jerk, but he sounds very immature in terms of relationships. If you're positive you don't have feelings for him, there'd be nothing wrong with explaining what happened and telling him you'd like to be friends. But never forget that, regardless of your flirting, he was ready to cheat on his gf when they hit a rough spot. You only have his words that she was treating him like crap and even if it's true, it's not a reason to step out on someone. It's really not all that different from a mistress marrying her man after he divorces the wife, and then panicking every time he's an hour late, remembering how they met.Ignore or talk things out? What should I do? I don't know, I don't know!!!!!?
i don't think he is a ';total jerk';, but i do think you should just talk with him and sort things out, become friends again, and see what happens from there.
He just wants to have sex with you, tell him that your not interested in him. Unless you want to be a single parent? go for it.
Ive been that guy i would leave him alone because give it a month he'll probably end up going back to his gf or she'll still be in the picture for awhile and i would probably let him know your not inter rested anymore
beinga guy msot of the time it's jsut to egt your mind off another girl too be with another girl sometimes it works sometimes it just doesnt but i would juss be careful u coul get hurt
tell him you just want to be friends..if he's not a jerk he'll want that too..but if all he wants is some late night action then be glad all it was, was just flirting..

No comments:

Post a Comment