Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Have you ever sought advice on your marriage problems?

A husband and wife came for counselling after 15 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the 15 years they had been married.





She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of un-met needs she had endured over the course of their marriage.





Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and, after asking the wife to stand, embraced and kissed her passionately.





The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze.


The therapist turned to the husband and said, ';This is what your wife needs at least three times a week. Can you do this?';





The husband thought for a moment and replied, ';Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays鈥︹€︹€︹€︹€︹€?.I go fishing!Have you ever sought advice on your marriage problems?
Oh, that is to cute! lol Here I was about to 'pass' on the question, since we've never sought advice on our marriage. Glad I went ahead and checked this out.Have you ever sought advice on your marriage problems?
I need that therapist...........lol
And there I was Sylvia, preparing to give a serious answer before I read your whole question. I've been given plenty of advice but none of it was ever asked for,and our marriage has outlasted those that were giving the advice.Laughter is the best medicine.
As always, my dear...a good way to start a day!
I also want name %26amp; number
Hahaha, you l'il monkey xx
I love humor first thing in the morning!
LMAO----thanks for the laugh......good way to start the day......sometimes I think my husband now is the guy who is fishing on Fridays.....because he seems to always be fishing......
Name and number of the therapist please...........LOL
Lucklily I do not need advise since I have no problems with my husband: I hope I will never had to ask for advice on marriage problems.
Good joke. Like most people I imagine there have been a few blips in my marriage but we have always talked through it ourselves and it has never got to the stage where we have had to seek outside guidance.
Thanks Sylvia!
Yes, I sought advice for help with my marriage. But, the ex was clueless just like the guy that went fishing on Fridays.
You certainly know what makes us all laugh, sylvia, thanx for another 1....a good 'un lol xxx
that's a good councillor
what a great way to start off my day sylvia !!


thanks for the laugh !!























can i have his name and number too? i promise to drive myself on fridays !!
My marriage problems were solved when I got a divorce

No comments:

Post a Comment