Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Marriage Question - I need advice...?

I love the woman I am married to but I was not ready to get married or buy a house. She is the only woman I have ever been with. I am sure that I love her but I dont think I am happy. There is no passion. Everything is forced on my part. Should I leave and explore what I am missing or stay and wonder forever?...Marriage Question - I need advice...?
tell her that you felt forced, and to b honest if it feels forced then u might love her but you're not necessarily IN love with her, maybe you shud see whats out there cuz when you're with the right person the feelings just flow and the passion is always there, its just effortlessMarriage Question - I need advice...?
I am sorry to say sweetie but these are questions you should have been asking your self before you walked down the aisle.There would have been nothing wrong then in saying I am not sure if I want to get married right now, but what you did was selfish because you let this woman believe that you were ready to give her forever and I don't believe you were. This is real talk now because before you destroy this woman's life any further you should really think hard because if you don't want to be there and you stay your going to make her life miserable.You will probably end up cheating then there will be true heart ache beyond repair. What I suggest you do is sit down with your wife and have a serious talk, you owe her that much and you never know she probably feels the same way.
The key word is love. Do you know what love is? To me, it suggest tolerance, honesty and selfless giving. I do not think you need to explore. Fertilize your relationship by sharing the issues ( only those) that you have a concern. I do not think you can walk away without being unscathed. In many relationships, the realness creeps in after the honeymoon. Responsibilities and the newness wears off. Concerns that you did not see before are now blatant. Sex and talking for hours are not done as often. Beauty fade as one get older. No matter what woman you have, she will change. You need to be able to help with that change by being honest, considerate, and being a person who is willing to rise to the occasion when the need arises.
passion fades. Having a long term relationship is about have consistant support and friendship in all lifes good and bad. Passion is scarece as times passes. What are you looking for passion? Its still possible but is work. If you are looking for long term you should be seeking friendship, support, security.


Best of luck.


Passion is something you have to work on in any marriage after time. It just doesnt happen because prioritys changes as you get older.
The honeymoon is over and now it is time to work. Weren't ready for this part were you? Did you think it was going to be wild monkey sex and party party party? OOPS! What you're going through is normal. Think back to the beginning and start dating your wife again--it will be very cool if you do this. She is probably thinking some of the same things you are. It'll be okay. Buy her a rose and tell her you love her. If you can and she is willing, have sex more often and linger with her afterwards. Do this and you are going to be so happy man.
I also married someone that I thought I loved. To this day I knew I was just afraid to be alone. Now two kids later I decided to get a divorce. Now I hurt him AND my two kids. Don't wait to end it. If you really feel there is nothing there do it now. Next time take your time and don't rush into marriage with someone your unsure of. You need to have friendship, passion and true love to make it.
This sounds more like depression than lack of experience. What you should do right away is contact a marriage therapist to help you work out these questions as a couple.





If you were not ready to get married why did you? if you were not ready to buy a house why did you? Is it that you just were not ready to grow up?
And NOW you say this!! why not b 4 you married her!!!! You say you love her so it sounds like you just need to grow up a little and except what comes with MARRIAGE! If you truly do love her then together you both can work on what needs to change in the marriage for you BOTH to be happy! Good luck and God Bless!!!!!!
first off i would try talking to your wife about the passion part and then if you really feel that you cannot passionately love her, i guess you move on. passion in a marriage comes and goes but if it very important to you, then you should go out and live your life how you want it
This is a situation that should have been reviewed PRIOR to the marriage...one should not enter into marriage lightly.





Marriage is a LIFE LONG COMMITMENT..
Leave and explore.
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment