Friday, January 8, 2010

I need a legal advice for my marriage and my age is 21 and her 20 ,both of our parents agreed for our marriag?

as i am going to abroad for further studies ,her parents are agreed only when i marry her before i leave to abroad ,so my problem is as we don't have minimum age for marriage and so please tell us where to marry her and as I am a cristian and she is an hindu. But marriage is compulsory so give us your valuable advice for me and i will be thankful for you ,and i will be leaving this month 30 only so give yor advice .I need a legal advice for my marriage and my age is 21 and her 20 ,both of our parents agreed for our marriag?
I am guessing that you are in India by your description of what is going on. If her parents only agree that you can marry her before you go abroad and this is what you definitely want, and you want their blessing; I would say that you should get married. But consider this, it is very difficult to maintain a long distance relationship, if you will not be gone long it will be easier for both of you. Now as for part of where to get married, can you do a civil ceremony where you are married by a judge so that it doesn't offend either one of you? Or what about coming to some sort of compromise that works for both of you, like having it in a church, but doing some of the marriage rituals that are Hindu?I need a legal advice for my marriage and my age is 21 and her 20 ,both of our parents agreed for our marriag?
Embrace to Hinduism and get married. In India a boy of 21 years and a girl of 18 years can be legally married under Hindu Marriage Act, 1956
Not enough info to give you an answer.
where are you from in the united states both you and her are legal to get married after 18 you can do whatever you want
wait till you get back. dont get married then leave thats just cruel to both of you.
wait till you grow up to marry and can speak better english!
get registered marriage
You can convrt to hindu and marry her
First go to school and learn how to spell 2Nd go see a lawyer. not a web site
  • acne cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment