Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice on my marriage and what my future plans should be??

My husband is one of those sons, brothers, that is the good sheep of the family %26amp; he basically takes care of his mother, younger sister (who is older than me). They all are dependent upon him for different things. But the main thing, he is their savior. But when it comes to me, he basically, in his own way, has made me an independent woman %26amp; I cannot rely on him for anything. We recently purchased a second home over in my hometown %26amp; he encourages me to go over there which I do. I find peace there. After ten years of marriage, I have determined he will always be their savior, problem solver, mister money bags, etc. His mother is in stage 4 copd %26amp; emphezyma(after 45 years of smoking two packs a day). She is going into a nursing home. I have decided to move back home %26amp; live in my house in my home town. Do you guys think that when his mom does pass on, he will leave there %26amp; come live with me, or will he decide to stay to take care of his sister?


Not divorcing, just living seperately. ThnxI need advice on my marriage and what my future plans should be??
i dont think you should be living apart, god forbid something happend to you,him his mother...whose going to be his rock or yours? you need to embrace each other everyday be there for each other. so what if he takes care of his family its his job but with out you being there he can't take care of you, your his wife, help him out his mom was sick deep down i bet he's scared that with out him his mom will pick up old habbits, i would go and live with him. thick and thin. through everythingI need advice on my marriage and what my future plans should be??
I don't understand why you are living apart...his mother is going to a nursing home and why does the sister need his constant support? You didn't say how many miles apart you are but couldn't he visit his mom on weekends?

No comments:

Post a Comment