Friday, January 8, 2010

Do people who give advice involving no sex before marriage annoy you?

Some of us believe in no sex before marriage, others dont. Personally I believe that you should get as much experience as possible before you can know you have found the right person, you only live once. However I dont enforce my belief on anybody, i dont care what others believe as long as they dont push their beliefs on to me. Just as I wouldnt give advice to people telling them something against their beliefs, who do some people assume thi holier-than-thou attitude and tell me to wait until marriage for sex, in response to questions that dont even have anything to do with sex??Do people who give advice involving no sex before marriage annoy you?
hell I just tell ppl that it isnt premarital sex if we dont plan on getting married...hehehe usualy shuts them up... xDDo people who give advice involving no sex before marriage annoy you?
I'm waiting till marriage myself, because it's right. I'm not perfect though, I've been close.... My girlfriend's also a virgin, and she's the same way. It's good advice to listen to, but people are gonna do what they want. It's your life, but I just pray you don't have a bunch of regrets someday.
I just smile and pay no attention to there comments.
..... your'e right........ These people are living in a fantasy world,... that's divorced from reality,.. because theyre blinded by their simplistic stupidity!...
totally agree wit u...

No comments:

Post a Comment