Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice my marriage depends on it...?

Me and husband are currently living with my parents, we have gone through a rough year, and i started working in a place they pay me ok, but ove only been there a month. We are trying to save money to buy a car, and move out ASAP because the house has been with a lot of tension...


Well my dad doesnt driving, so my husband (unemployed), takes my sisters my mom and me everyday and then picks up everybody, but yesterday we went out and my dad did not want to pick up my mom from work which caused a heated discussion.





now my husband wants us to go live with his aunt, he says he is really uncomfortable in my house now, his aunts husband has clearly stated in the past he does not want anybody living with them.





I told him we have to wait and save so we can go live on our own but my husband says i am selfish..... should i go live with his aunt and give in to what he wants or what??I need advice my marriage depends on it...?
Living with family is hard enough without being married. personally, I would stay put and save because moving just adds more stress. On top of the fact that you would have to become accustomed to the different customs and rules at the new place. stay put and save up.I need advice my marriage depends on it...?
You should talk to his aunt and her husband first before making any decisions. but it actually depends on location. like where your job is and where your husband is going to find a job. It's really about what's best for the both of you. If your husband feels uncomfortable staying at your parents house then you should at least consider staying at his aunt's for a while, but only if it's okay with his aunt and her husband. You and your husband really do need to find ways to support yourselves.
If your husband is so uncomfortable living in your house (that he should be grateful for) he should get himself a job even more so and make your move out of your family's house. By going to his aunt's house, he's still be depending on others to take care of him. I think he'll just buy more time by moving to his aunt's house.
You should be living on your own. Not your parents or your aunts. That is ridicules. You are grown-ups and you need to work on your marriage. Thats really weird. When do you ever have time for yourself?
no its wrong for him to just invite you two to live with his aunt. he is being selfish. if anything he needs to find a job and you guys should try renting a really cheap place.
you might be a little selfish, but he is a lot immature. i would however try following his lead and moving in with the aunt - tell him if that doesn't work...next time you get to decide.
GET OUT AND GET YOUR OWN PLACE. Do THAT, then get some marriage counseling, because you BOTH are very immature, insecure, and selfish.





GOOD LUCK!!
Get out YESTERDAY!
if his aunt's husband doesnt want anyone living with them, do you think it'll be better for you?? how come your husband doesnt look for a job. two little jobs are better then just your job.





i guess you'll have to figure out which place will give you a little more peace and quiet so you can have a life too not be all stressed out about who picks up your mother, and your sisters from diff. places.





Your priority should be YOUR Family which is your Husband and YOU. you both need to figure out and see what advantages and disadvantages you have in your parents house or with your aunt.





Talk to your aunt's husband and tell him that it's for a few months till you can move out on your own.
I think the two of you need to rent a very cheap/inexpensive apartment of your own. This will get rid of all of the issues. However, since you say you are not able to do this. There is really nothing you can do but come to some type of workable compromise between the two of you. Talk to his aunt and uncle. However, certainly you do not want to add strain to their household. And living with your parents is obviously reached a level of serious tension. Seems to me it would be best to move out and find a place where the two of you are capable of handling the rent. Something very cheat maybe an efficiency until the two of you are gainfully employed and can do better. Why is he not working somewhere? I do realize the economy is horrible right now, however he should take any job. Some money doing anything is better than no money doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment