Friday, January 8, 2010

I need some advice on my marriage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

My husband and I have been married for 4 years and we spilt up 1 1/2 months ago and he was introdused to someone 3 days later bye someone who has me . and He moved her in 2 days after that . He tells me she is just a friend . That she is just there so he is not alone . When he is there he takes her to her moms on the weekend and wants me to stay with him While she is gone.He tells me that he loves me and wants to work things out but we have had so many broken promises. He is not ready .He says that we are so close to working this out but I don't know if he is lying to me about the relationship that they have . Is he telling me this so I will hang on so he can see if he has a future with this girl . He says that they are to the point where he is ready to take her home because all they do is argue . But What I need to know is should I hang on????????????????????I need some advice on my marriage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
If you love your man and are commited to working things out with him and he feels the same way that go for it. Keep in mind that healing a broken relationship is very hard and takes a very strong person. However, if there is another woman involved she needs to be GONE before any of this can start. Especially if this woman is living with him. Don't allow him to use you as his weekend woman. Before you start to work on a relationship you need to work on yourself. Be confidant in yourself and make sure that this relationship will live up to YOUR expectations. If it does not or you have doubts then let him go. Your man needs to be 100% commited to you and no one else!!!I need some advice on my marriage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
I think you need to ask these questions to your husband and make him be honest. Tell him that if he is not honest, then there can be no future for y'all and nothing will change so it's time to move on. But, this other girl has got to go.
You two need some serious counselling, for a variety of issues. I don't think it's just about money.
girl don't believe that crape , hes been cheating on you with this girl, run and run fast, you should consider you self lucky you got out of it with out catching something!
Why are you waiting for this man to make up his mind.If he loves you, she would not be living with him and you coming over only when shes gone.He wants his cake and eat it to.Go and find yourself and focus on loving you.This happened once what makes you think it won't happen again.You may love him but does he really love you. Love does not hurt.
Don't you already know what the answer is? He's playing you both. I bet when he's with her he tells her that he doesn't want to be with you at all, and is waiting for divorce. ';Just a friend';? Pleeease, give me a break!





File for divorce and stop seeing him. Why put yourself through this kind of cr*p?
This man is just stringing you along. He is probably just having sex with her because he can't with you. This whole she is just there because he is lonely story is a bunch of crap. If he needed someone so he wasn't lonely he should have got a dog, or moved in with one of his guy friends, or even found a guy that needed a place to stay and not some girl. He is just telling you what he thinks you want to hear so you will stick around in case things don't work out between him and this girl. You are his fallback plan. You deserve better and shouldn't put up with this any longer. File for divorce and move on with your life and find someone who deserves your love and loyalty instead of someone who is taking advantage of it.
I will tell you right now....I didn't even read your whole question because it got to the part where he wants you there when she is gone and I felt like throwing up.....





Think about it honey, you have been ';the one'; and now you are gonna be ';the other one'; if you aren't careful. If I were you, I would do some serious soul searching and decide if he can really give you what you need in life to be happy or if you are just trying to ';win';
Been there done that!! He's keeping u on the hook in case it doesn't work out with her. Get while the gettin' is good!!!
He is playing you for a fool girl!! Get out!!
Can't you smell the coffee? Get a divorce, you are being played for a fool.
Tell him you are uncomforable with the situation and if he wants to work on it he'll have to respect that. Trust me, been there done that. Not the living together part, but they were best friends. Now they're married. He still says that there was nothing going on back then. I don't believe him and neither does anyone else. Your case may be different, but I see it as the final test whether or not he is serious about getting back together. If he is, he will listen to you.
Of course not, this is ridiculous! Come on use some common sense here, what he is saying is that when I get tired of this other girl I will come back to you but you just sit there like a good puppy and wait until I feel like it. But that also means that when he gets tired of you again (and he will, it apparently is what he does) he'll replace you again. Besides your marriage didn't work in the first place, other girl or no other girl. What makes you think it will now? Time to move on honey! And he loves you?? Really?? Hmm is this what you consider love? Is this the way that you want to be treated by someone who claims to love you? I think you need to get clear on how you define love, what do you think it looks like and feels like? Is this it? I surely hope not. Talk is cheap, his actions are screaming that he does NOT love you, he probably isn't capable of truly loving anyone or anything (except his penis). If you don't want to be treated like this then move on, if you honestly believe this is what love should be enjoy (?).
tell him to kick the b*tch to the curb or your done
Hell no. You broke up for a reason, remember!
i agree with the user ';az1213';..


i am sorry :(
Honey, you are being played like a cheap piano! Cut this loser loose!
Honestly, I'm not digging that living arrangement. Why is he living with another women?
If my husband did that I would be filing for a divorce. I don't think there's any way a girl is living with him and he's not cheating on you. Sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment