Friday, January 8, 2010

Marriage Back Home, Need Advice plz?

hiya, i live in United Kingdom, and last year in July i went back home for holiday but i ended up getting marriage there, but i want to bring my wife here in United Kingdom, so could anyone advice me what i really NEED to do, to bring her with me?? any idea plss, help me guys, thxMarriage Back Home, Need Advice plz?
whats the problem? you two are legally married and just sponsor her and within a few weeks she will be in U.KMarriage Back Home, Need Advice plz?
you guys are married now and you both have to have very good communication to understand where the other one is comming from to make decisions. I think that you should have a talk with her and it may take a while for her to come around if she doesn't at first, but don't forget to listen also.

No comments:

Post a Comment