Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice on my marriage and what my future plans should be??

My husband is one of those sons, brothers, that is the good sheep of the family %26amp; he basically takes care of his mother, younger sister (who is older than me). They all are dependent upon him for different things. But the main thing, he is their savior. But when it comes to me, he basically, in his own way, has made me an independent woman %26amp; I cannot rely on him for anything. We recently purchased a second home over in my hometown %26amp; he encourages me to go over there which I do. I find peace there. After ten years of marriage, I have determined he will always be their savior, problem solver, mister money bags, etc. His mother is in stage 4 copd %26amp; emphezyma(after 45 years of smoking two packs a day). She is going into a nursing home. I have decided to move back home %26amp; live in my house in my home town. Do you guys think that when his mom does pass on, he will leave there %26amp; come live with me, or will he decide to stay to take care of his sister?


Not divorcing, just living seperately. ThnxI need advice on my marriage and what my future plans should be??
he hasn't done it yet...what makes you think he will then?I need advice on my marriage and what my future plans should be??
I think your husband has realized how dependant his family is on him and it was very important that you not be the same.





I've begged my husband to let me stop working now that we are married, and he always says that work is good and we both need to work. I just now figured out why - because he has a sister who is 36 years old and never held a job. She lives with their dad and mooches off his money left and right. His mom is now deceased but she also never held a job and took the dad's money.





Your husband probably wanted you to be all the things his family is not.
Smart girl! You may want to still have the company of a man, this will play into any plans to rid himself of you. Just be content and when you go out, make sure it is with many people, and not just a single man. You may not have any desire for a guy, but, appearances can be deceiving. Keep playing it smart!
I think any man who selfishly gets married only to carry on being more a part of his birth family and not the family he made by becoming a husband deserves to live on his own.





Why on earth didnt you put your foot down and say I dont put my own family before you so if you love me and are in love with me as you claim then why am I living like a widow while your mother and sister come 1st?.





His mother chose to smoke those 2 packs a day its not his job to be her main carer and why is he looking after the sister? does she have a mental disability? .





No he isnt coming to live with you his selfishness is more important then you otherwise you wouldnt be living alone now.
you are really i a dilema... i know that for a son to care for his mom... how about his other brods and sis... don't they pitch in with the helping??? and she was ur mom... i know that you wud care for her too... but the thing is... your married..as husbands and wife... he should know that... he has a responsibility to you and your kids... i think he must see to this... or he's too blind to understand???

No comments:

Post a Comment