Friday, January 8, 2010

Marriage problems... any advice please?

me and my hubby have been having problems mostly with the rude comments that come out of his mouth and sex. He thinks sex is everthing and we have four kids at home and wants me to drop everything and tend to him only and is very demanding during sex. he wants me to do things im uncomfortable with and i shouldnt be pressured to do it. Well he now cant orgasm and is blaming my hair because i dyed only the front of my hair when it worked fine a couple of days ago. I cant stand him anymore but i dont want to break up the family but how do i tell him how i feel without destroying him. I fixed some of my issues with sex but now hes still not happy??????? Im confused but if your gonna be rude no thankx pleaseMarriage problems... any advice please?
a family that always argues is not a good enviroment for the children anyway it is true they need a mom and dad in their lives but they need to be happy and satisfied with each other as well


it might be better for your kids to have a happy mom and a happy dad when they see their dad on weekends ( visitations)Marriage problems... any advice please?
have a serious talk with him and tell him that thinga are going to have to change, be brutally honest with him, maybe counceling will help good luck
you should try going 2 thereapy


but i really think that he is abusing u not physically


but psychologically


ever think of divorce ?


i hope things work out hun
The answer is simple: you HAVE to talk to him. Lot's of couples forget how important a good conversation is....
Oh God I'm so glad I'm not married! thank you jesus!





Oh and I have no clue how to answer you - sounds sad and you sound unhappy - glad it's not me

No comments:

Post a Comment